INTRODUCTION TO BR WASEEM RAZVI
Waseem Razvi is the Founder President of Islamic Research & Educational Academy (IREA) and an Electronics Engineer by Profession. He is an exceptional presenter of Islam to Non-Muslims in Australia in the tradition of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat & his mentor Brother Imran.
Brother Waseem clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur’an, authentic Hadith and other religious Scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts. He is popular for his critical analysis and convincing answers to challenging questions posed by Non-Muslims. His talks are appreciated by one and all for the unique style of presentation and his memory to quote verses from Quran and books of Hadith. He also comfortably quotes various verses from scriptures of other religions.
He has lived in an Islamic environment since his childhood under the supervision of very knowledgeable and practicing scholars from across the World. He studied Electronic Engineering in Hyderabad, India from Deccan College (Osmania University).
In the year 2003 after the completion of his Engineering, he was trained in the field of Islam, Comparative Religion and Interfaith Dialogue in a unique Intensive Dawah Training Program conducted by Br Imran (President IREF, India) in the footsteps of World-Renowned Da’ee Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (the recipient of the King Faisal International Award for services to Islam). This training turned Brother Waseem’s future from being a Professional in Electronic Sciences to Da’wah Sciences.
He then travelled to Melbourne, Australia in the year 2004 for Higher Education to pursue Masters of Information Technology. Since then he has been working in the field of Islamic Da’wah for the past 15 years. Masha’Allah, being a dynamic Islamic speaker in Melbourne and an active Da’ee of Australia, he has amazingly delivered more than 500 public talks & Friday sermons across Australia. He has attended interfaith events at numerous Universities, Churches, Temples & even Synagogues. He has travelled extensively to several cities of Australia inspiring, motivating & encouraging the youth to do Da’wah in the best possible manner to both Muslims & Non-Muslims in Australia.
He is the Visionary of Australian Islamic Peace Conference (AIPC) which was conducted in March 2013 for the first time, yet was the largest and the biggest ever Islamic Event in the History of Australia & was well attended by more than 10,000 Muslims & Non-Muslims. It has now become a platform of Unity for Mosques & Islamic centres representing the entire Muslim Community of Australia.
Alhamdulillah, he has been invited to India, New Zealand, UK, Indonesia, Malaysia, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and various other Countries on International Lecture Tours for addressing Public Gatherings & Conferences. Currently, he is pursuing a ‘Master of Education’ from Prestigious ‘The University of Melbourne’ with the Vision of starting an Islamic School in Australia in order to generate future pioneers of Islam in Australia.
Brother Waseem has now for good given up his job & professional career since 2011 in order to do full-time Da’wah in Australia in the light of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat & Brother Imran (his mentor). For this, we pray that Allah make things easier for him and accept his efforts in the cause of conveying Islam.
Br Waseem Razvi has been involved in Islamic Da’wah in Australia for the past ten years. Masha’Allah, being one of the most dynamic Islamic speakers in Melbourne and the most active Da’ee of Australia, he has amazingly delivered more than 300 talks across Australia just in the last 3 years.
He has been a regular speaker and Khateeb in Melbourne for over 8 years at numerous Masaajid, Universities, Churches, Temples & even Synagogues. He has also been invited to several cities of Australia including Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Tasmania regularly to inspire, motivate as well as encourage the youth to do Da’wah in order to be able to present Islam in the best manner to the less aware Muslims & Non-Muslims around us.
He has visited several towns and regional areas to address Masjid Open days, interfaith events and other significant interaction avenues with Non Muslims such as to Rockhampton, Gold Coast, Campbelltown, Ararat, Geelong etc.
He has already visited India, New Zealand, UK, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and various other Countries on International Lecture Tours for addressing Public Gatherings & Conferences.
Alhamdulillah there are pending invitations for him to attend Conferences and educate the masses from Norway, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia & innumerable parts of the World. Some of which he is expected to travel during 2015 Insha’Allah.
1) DO DA’WAH OR FACE DESTRUCTION
2) MUSLIM RESPONSIBILITY IN NON MUSLIM SOCIETY
3) UNIVERSALITY OF THE MESSAGE OF ISLAM
4) INTRODUCTION TO ISLAM
5) CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES
6) THE ONLY TRUE GOD – ACCORDING TO MAJOR RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
7) SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY
8) IS JESUS SON OF GOD, GOD OR PART OF TRINITY?LETS ANALYZE THE BIBLE
9) MENTIONING OF MOHAMMED(S) IN VARIOUSRELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES
10) NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO MOSES AND JESUS – DOYOU KNOW HIM?
11) JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS ARE WAITING FOR SOMEONE – WHO’STHAT?
12) CLARIFYING MISCONCEPTIONS AGAINST ISLAM
13) ANSWERING ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ISLAM
14) IS QUR’AN SCIENTIFIC?
15) HOW QUR’AN GUIDES THE MODERN SCIENCE?
16) SCIENTIFIC MIRACLES MENTIONED IN THE QUR’AN
17) QUR’AN AND MODERN SCIENCE – DO THEY CONTRADICT ORCONCILIATE?
18) AL QUR’AN – MIRACLE OF MIRACLES
19) AL QUR’AN – A BOOK OF MIRACLES
20) THE BIGGEST MIRACLE OF MOHAMMED (S) – AL QUR’AN
21) THE UNCHANGEABLE QUR’AN
22) WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF QUR’AN? HOW TO ANSWER NON MUSLIMS
23) THE MIRACULOUS QUR’AN – AN INSIGHT
24) AL QUR’AN-THE MIRACULOUS GIFT TO MOHAMMED (S)
25) AL QURAN-THE GREATEST MIRACLE OF ALL TIMES.
26) THE LIVING MIRACLE-AL QURAN
27) THE LAST & FINAL REVELATION! HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW OF IT?
28) HOW TOPROVE THE TRUTH OF ISLAM TO AN ATHIEST?